WHAT’S YOUR TOWN’S CLAIM TO FAME? (Please submit new claims or correct mistakes)
What’s a “Small Town?”
An incorporated city/town of 25,000 people or less.
What constitutes a “Claim to Fame?”
There are no hard, fast rules, but some good examples are…
- A famous person. Egs. athlete, actor, politician.
- Events. Egs. battle, crime, accident, festivals, filming of movie.
- Sports Championships.
- Most extreme… oldest, largest, smallest, etc.
- Notable structures, organizations.
- Oddities, Creatures, UFO’s, etc.
- Geological. egs. cave